I have had a few books on my Kindle and on my bookshelf which I have never read.  So I have made one of my goals to read them all.  Ideally this was going to be before I went and bought any more books.  This didn’t happen as I have bought plenty of books since then.

However I am still trying to get through the list.  So for awhile now I have been trying to read one book in particular and it has been a struggle.  I just have not been able to get into the book.  So I decided yesterday to delete it off my Kindle and I will take it off my list.  I think if you read 59% of a book and still don’t enjoy it, chances are you are not going to enjoy the last 41% either.  

I did start reading another one but am only 5% into that one.

Hope you’re having a good weekend and

Remember, life is a journey, enjoy it!

lisa_ballinger27@yahoo.com.auUpdatesI have had a few books on my Kindle and on my bookshelf which I have never read.  So I have made one of my goals to read them all.  Ideally this was going to be before I went and bought any more books.  This didn't happen as I...Remember, Life Is A Journey, Enjoy It!